We had our last appt. with our OB this morning ! He checked to see if I had made any progress, and still nothing! I haven’t dilated at all. So we decided to schedule a c-section. He said I’ll receive a phone call sometime tomorrow to schedule it and that he would see me there to perform the operation. Baby girl is stuck in my pelvis, and Liam is breech still hanging out in my ribs.
I can’t wait to get that phone call! I’m so ready to meet these little babes.
So… We’re still waiting for these two to make their grand entrance. They really don’t want to come out at all!!